Pin It

How to Draw Forest Backgrounds for Manga


How to Draw Forest Backgrounds




Retliff
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

+ коммент. + 5 коммент.

February 25, 2015 at 9:16 PM

Hi! I loved your video. Though I have a question that might take up several comments. :D

February 25, 2015 at 9:18 PM

See I have a movement disorder that makes my upper body jerk occasionally. I don't know if my problem is result by that or not

February 25, 2015 at 9:20 PM

When I draw I don't feel secure just using one hand and I support it with the other. I don't know if this is bad or even if it is a normal habit for early Artists.

February 25, 2015 at 9:22 PM

I guess what I am asking is how I can trust and give confidence into the hand I use to draw.
Signed - Flare Vyron :D

February 25, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Also how can I give that hand more controll

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Video Lessons of Drawing & Painting - All Rights Reserved